The only global solution for evaluating and certifying operational risk and resilience for individual assets and property portfolios.
SAFE Asset Group is the global certification partner and custodian of SHORE (Safe Hospitality, Offices, Retail, and Exhibition assets).
SHORE is the world’s only independent and internationally acknowledged certification system for operational risk, resilience, and governance of real estate assets and operations.
SHORE systematically evaluates and benchmarks asset performance across six core areas. These core areas are engineered to offer a comprehensive, 360-degree appraisal of the asset.
SHORE is available for single assets or portfolios of properties where people work, meet, shop, and stay – and for the companies that manage them.
Corporate Resilience and Governance
A strategic assessment including review of the corporate framework, its practical implementation at individual assets, and interviews with selected stakeholders.
It validates your corporate governance and is the ultimate proof of transparency and duty of care for responsible asset owners.
The SHORE Certification for individual assets is available in three different levels:
A time-efficient assessment focusing on framework and management systems
The certification includes document review and scenario-based interviews, giving you a baseline and a good understanding of the fundament of asset operation.
An in-depth assessment for premium assets including on-site visit, in-depth interviews with management, practical testing of life safety systems, tenant visits, supplier review and asset walk through.
The certification gives you a holistic and unbiased view of all components contributing to the assets’ resilience.
- SHORE stands as the sole independent certification system with international recognition, focusing on the operational risk, resilience, and governance of real estate assets.
- Globally Tested and Approved: Adopted across a diverse range of assets in more than 30 countries, spanning four continents – Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Comprehensive Benchmarking: Enables performance comparison across varied asset classes, portfolios, and even geographic regions, providing valuable insights.
- Generation of Unique Operational Data: Provides granular, asset-level data that enhances operational understanding and informs decision-making.
- Multiple Verification Methods: Offers the option of either online or on-site data verification, allowing for tailored engagement across a diverse property portfolio.
- ESG Corroboration: Endorses Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting while also aligning with globally recognized environmental benchmarks.
- Independent Verification: Achievements are not only recognized but also made marketable through impartial, third-party certification, lending additional credibility to your management and value to your assets.
The well-proven certification process is designed to review all relevant aspects of your operation while minimizing the impact on your day-to-day business.
During the certificates’ three-year validity cycle, SAFE Asset Groups representatives will conduct an initial assessment at the asset, followed by two annual compliance verifications based on information and documentation submitted by the client.